The L.E.L Approach to…Environment
Luxton Engineering Limited is aware of and accepts responsibility for the harmful effects its operations may have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them. The company is currently working towards achieving the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Accreditation.
We are committed to:
- Complying with or exceeding all relevant environmental legislation
- Measuring the impact on the environment our activities have and setting targets for on going improvement
- Implementing a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- Encouraging the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.
- Minimising waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promoting recycling both internally and amongst its clients and suppliers.
- Using an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.